All CME activities are held 7:00-8:00 am in the Saccomanno Education Center, located on the fifth floor of St. Mary's Hospital, unless otherwise indicated.
Tuesday, January 12, 2016 7:00 - 8:00 am
“First Time Seizure, Now What”
Ann Marie Collier, MD Epileptologist Billings, MT
- Recognize the prevalence of epilepsy
- Understand what constitutes a diagnosis of epilepsy
- How to manage a first time seizure (including the recommended testing and treatment)
Tuesday, January 19, 2016 7:00 - 8:00 am
"Diabetes Prevention Program”
Anne Nederveld, MD Grand Junction, CO
- Define pre-diabetes diagnostic criteria and terminology
- Review background data to support success of similar programs
- Review mechanism for referral
- Discuss pathways of communication with a referring provider
Tuesday, January 26, 2016 12:30 – 1:30 pm
Course objectives and disclosures are available on the eeds.com website. The St. Mary’s Hospital CME Committee has no disclosures to report at this time.
Questions or suggestions? Please call the CME Department at (970) 298-2594.