All CME activities are held 7:00-8:00 am in the Saccomanno Education Center, located on the fifth floor of St. Mary's Hospital, unless otherwise indicated.
Tuesday, October 11, 2016 7:00 - 8:00 am
Neda Rasouli, MD
- To follow in reminder email
Tuesday, October 28, 2016 7:00-8:00 am
Part of the MCPIPA Incentive Program
Christopher Taggart, MD
Grand Junction, CO
- Define a critical conversation
- Discuss one approach when having these conversations
- Provide different "tools" to use when having a difficult conversation
- Practice difficult conversations
Tuesday, October 25, 2016 7:30 am – 3:30 pm*
4th Annual Quality and Patient Safety Conference
Register on Health Stream or by calling the CME office 298-2572
- Understand legal ramifications of workplace violence
- Review referral requirements for APS/CPS
- Review process for leaving AMA and other issues that may impact patient care
- Discuss importance of caregiver health
*Physician Lecture 12:15 - 1:15 am
"Leaving AMA and other Legal Issues"
Steve Schwarm, JD
Course objectives and disclosures are available on the eeds.com website. The St. Mary’s Hospital CME Committee has no disclosures to report at this time.
Questions or suggestions? Please call the CME Department at (970) 298-2594