Entrance 4 is our new front door
March 27, 2007
With the groundbreaking on March 30, work on the Century Project, St. Mary's expansion and renovation, is officially underway. "There's lots going on outside, but you'll find the same quality healthcare and caring people inside," says Cherie Gorby, RN, MSN, St. Mary's executive vice president and chief operating officer.Starting April 2:
- Entrance 4, in the center of the west side of the hospital, will be the main patient entrance. Once inside you'll be directed to Admissions to check in for your medical care.
- Entrance 4 is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Use Entrance 4 if you're coming to St. Mary's for emergency medical care.
- Entrance 2, on the south end of the hospital, will be closed.
- Parking lots nearest Entrance 4 - Lots D, E, and F on the west side of the hospital - are reserved for patients, Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Visiting a patient on a weekday? Please use the parking garage and follow the pedestrian walkway to hospital Entrance 1. After 8:00 p.m. and on weekends, visitors are welcome to park in Lots D, E, and F.
- Picking up someone being discharged from the hospital? Use the special parking and loading zones at Entrance 3.
"No matter what's happening at St. Mary's, our first priority is taking care of you and your family," says Gorby." target=_blank>Click here
to view a Weekly Report ad containing a map of the changes.