Schedule blood draw for the Grand Valley Health Fair
January 20, 2014
Follow these steps to schedule your early blood draw appointment. Blood draws will not be available at the Fair.
1. Schedule your blood draw through February 28, 2014
The easiest way to schedule your blood draw is online, www.grandvalleyhealthfair.org, or call 970-244-8400 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. Blood draws will take place over four weeks in February. No blood draws will be done at the Fair. Blood draw results may be picked up at the Fair, March 21 and 22, 2014.
2. Go to your blood draw February 3-February 28 and choose your services from the menu below
Blood Chemistry Analysis, $20
Blood Count Screening, $10
Colon Cancer Screening Kit, $20
Lipid Profile, $10
Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA), $25
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), $10
- Do not eat for 12 hours before your blood draw.
- Diabetics should not fast.
- Drink plenty of water before having blood drawn.
- Continue taking prescribed medications.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- No coma 12 horas antes de que le saquen sangre.
- Diabeticos no deben ayunar.
- Tome bastante agua antes de que le saquen sangre.
- Siga tomando medicación recetadas.
- Debe tener 18 años de edad o mas para participar.
Blood draw location:
St. Mary’s Hospital, East Campus Farrell Building, Friendship Room
2320A North 7th Street, Grand Junction, CO
Enter campus from Bookcliff Avenue, park in Parking Lot Q, use Entrance 32
3. Pick up the results of your blood draw at the Fair, March 21-22
Grand Valley Health Fair
March 21–22, 2014
7:00 am–1:00 pm
Two Rivers Convention Center
159 Main St., Grand Junction, CO