Visitor restrictions during flu season
January 05, 2015
Enforcement of visitor restrictions for children under 18 and symptomatic (cough, fever, chills, aches, tiredness) visitors is now in effect. Please help protect yourself, our guests, patients and associates by following our visitor guidelines during cold and flu season.
- If you are sick, please do not visit patients.
- No visitors under the age of 18 (including siblings) in patient units and the Emergency Department.
- Only healthy visitors, please.
When visiting the hospital:
- Clean your hands after arriving and before leaving.
- Always cover your cough.
- Use a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean your hands after coughing or sneezing.
Do you think you may have the flu? Click here to learn more about the flu in our health library.