We have the perfect balance of medical education and outdoor adventure at their finest.
- Moving allowance of $1,000
- Close free parking at the clinic & hospital
- Meals during call & conferences (remarkably good food!)
- Lab coats/scrubs
- Personalized Lab coat
- Medical Library with full-time support staff
- Certifications - for BCLS, ACLS, NRP, PALS, ALSO and ATLS
- Memberships for AAFP, Mesa County Medical Society, & Colorado Medical Society
- Free membership at the Life Center gym, next door to the clinic
- Personal Resident Study
- Impressive call suite in the hospital
- Retirement Plan 401(a) and Matching Contribution 403(b)
- Sports Teams (soccer, volleyball, ultimate frisbee)
- Men's and Women's Retreats
- Spanish Language Classes
- Walk from clinic to hospital 12 months a year
- Moonlighting - once you are licensed
- Excellent 4 season weather
- 1st Year - $51,000
- 2nd Year - $53,000
- 3rd Year - $55,000
- Up to $1,000 per year plus:
- 1st year training license fee
- 2nd year Colorado Medical License Fee ($544) & DEA license fee ($731)
Three weeks per year plus sick/personal time
- Malpractice insurance
- Generous health care package including medical, dental, and vision, with optional coverage for your spouse and children
- Life insurance coverage (2x annual salary), can add additional
- Short Term Disability Plan
- Long-Term Disability Insurace & Accidental Death
- Optional flexible spending account
- Optional pre-paid legal coverage (for wills, document preparation & review, traffic offenses, etc)
For more information about benefits, contact Joan Cox, Residency Coordinator at 970-298-2195 or e-mail email@example.com.
Where else can you find what we have?
Western Colorado has world class skiing/snowboarding, innumerable hiking trails & is a mountain biking mecca. Exceptional camping, whitewater rafting, gold medal fishing, trophy hunting & nationally recognized golf courses are just minutes away.
Cultural activities are also plentiful. There are several theater companies, symphony orchestra, Historic Community Cinema with an international film series, regular concerts by well-known performers & Arts Center which hosts many events. Our downtown area has an array of unique shops & award winning Art on the Corner exhibits.
Learn more about where our residents work and play in Grand Junction, Colorado.